Refurbished Freemotion Carbon Drive Spinning Bike s11.9
This a Freemotion carbon drive s11.9 Spinning bike.
The s11.9 Carbon Drive Freemotion spinning bike is a stationary fitness bike with an advanced carbon drive system that provides smooth and quiet pedaling with high inertia and no maintenance. Adjustable handlebars and an adjustable, pressure relieving seat allow the s11.9 to be comfortable for all users. The s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle also has a lightweight frame so it can be easily transported, and dual sided pedals work allow different shoe options. Product Benefits:
• Magnetic resistance system
• Ergonomically designed saddle
• Resistance knob with quick stop brake
• Dual-sided pedals compatible with most cycling shoes
• High gear ratio, weighted flywheel and carbon drive for a smooth ride Product Specifications / Dimensions
• Dimension: 50" H x 20.1" W x 39" L (127 cm x 51 cm x 99 cm).
• Weight: 125 lbs More Information Options Upgradable to RPM or Power Console Magnetic Resistance This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance for every bike. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, the magnetic resistance system is virtually maintenance free. Dual-Sided Pedals with SPD Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes. Lightweight, Aluminum Frame Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is not only maintenance friendly, it's lightweight and easy to move between classes. High-Inertia, Cast-Iron Flywheel With the weight on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel contributes to a high inertia system, which delivers a smoother riding experience. Carbon Drive (tm) System A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive (tm) System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Plus, it's virtually maintenance free. 2" Fore/Aft Handlebar and Seat Adjustment Designed for safety and comfort, the fore/aft adjustments allow the user 2" ranges. Over 90% of users will fit safely with both fore/aft adjustments in the neutral position. Comfortable, Adjustable Saddle Ergonomically designed saddle offers both pressure relief and support for the ultimate in user comfort. Quick-Stop Brake Conveniently incorporated, the quick-stop brake is within easy reach. s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle Features:
• High gear ratio, weighted flywheel and carbon drive for a smooth ride.
• Dual-sided pedals compatible with most cycling shoes.
• Magnetic resistance system.
• 2 fore/aft handlebars and adjustable seat.
• Ergonomically designed saddle.
• Resistance knob with quick stop brake.